Meet your trainer
MBA (2020-2022), Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD)
Project Executive, Central Projects Team at ACG Worldwide Pvt. Ltd Lean Six Sigma White belt certified, Management and Strategy Institute Certificate Program in Public Procurement, World Bank
Winner- PSP-IP Innovation Award for Hybrid Bike, India and Australia
Winner- Open Inspiration India by Schaeffler, India
What will you learn from the Project Management Masterclass
-What is Project?
-What are Programs and Portfolios?
-Difference between Operations and Projects with examples
-Quick answer quiz (Identify Projects and Operations)
– Characteristics of Projects
– What is Project Management?
– Understanding triple constriants of a Project
– Key drivers of a Project
– Quick answer quiz (Match the pairs and situational ques)
– Tradtional Vs Agile Projects
– 5 phases of Project Management life cycle
– Project Stakeholders
– Quiz (Arrangement and MCQs)
– What is Project Baseline?
– Typical time-cost-quality continuum
– S- curve
– What is Project scope management & its practices
– Plan scope management
– Collect requirements
– Define scope
– Create Work Breakdown structure (WBS)
– Validate scope
– Control scope
– Quiz (Match the pairs)
– What is Project cost Management?
– Plan cost management
– Estimating costs
– Determine budget
– Control costs
– Earned Value Anaylsis
– Cost Contingencies and Management reserves
– what is Project schedule Management?
– Plan schedule management
– Define activities
– Sequence Activities
– Estimate activity durations & resources
– Develop schedule
– Control schedule
– What are Gantt charts?
– CPM & PERT technique
– What is Project Risk Management?
– Risk Vs Cost in Project life cycle
– Identify risks (Known & unknown risks)
– Perform Qualitative & Quantitative analysis
– Plan and implement risk responses
– Implement risk responses
– Risk Monitoring and reporting
– Risk Register framework
– Final Quiz